Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Careful at Klang

I got this email from a friend.. please be careful wherever you are..

This afternoon (14/04/2009), while waiting for my husband in front of the bank ( MBB, Jalan Taiping, Klang), I saw a Malay lady bending down to throw some RM1.00 notes behind the tyre of a car parked in front of mine.

After throwing the notes, she knocked the car's window to tell him that he has dropped some money. Right after that, a man came knocking on my window, also telling me that I have dropped something.

Fortunately, I was not conned by them because I have witnessed what that Malay lady was doing. They came in a group of 4 (1 lady and 3 guys whom all look like foreigners; like the Arabian/ Moroccan type).They will rob you once you open your car door to check.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

trivia matters © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO